Cate had her Fiesta party at school today. It was a roaring success! She started off her morning with the parade of floats down the hallway. The other grades lined the halls to cheer them on along with family members. She was so excited when she saw me so I feel that I got my mommy award today! I came back to the school at 1:30 for her party. There were booths set up all over the playground, and she had colored tickets to each booth. We went around playing games and getting candy, nachos, cokes, etc. She does not really like soda, so I was surprised to watch her drink one (peer pressure, maybe?) She teamed up with her friend, Jalicia, and I played caddy to all of thier stuff. Cara enjoyed playing on the playground, although she had just about hit a wall at the end and needed a nap (mommy too). All in all, Cate had a lot of fun and we made lots of memories today.Thursday, April 24, 2008
Viva Fiesta, Part Dos
Cate had her Fiesta party at school today. It was a roaring success! She started off her morning with the parade of floats down the hallway. The other grades lined the halls to cheer them on along with family members. She was so excited when she saw me so I feel that I got my mommy award today! I came back to the school at 1:30 for her party. There were booths set up all over the playground, and she had colored tickets to each booth. We went around playing games and getting candy, nachos, cokes, etc. She does not really like soda, so I was surprised to watch her drink one (peer pressure, maybe?) She teamed up with her friend, Jalicia, and I played caddy to all of thier stuff. Cara enjoyed playing on the playground, although she had just about hit a wall at the end and needed a nap (mommy too). All in all, Cate had a lot of fun and we made lots of memories today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+007.jpg)
+008.jpg)
+009.jpg)
+015.jpg)
+012.jpg)
+014.jpg)
Wow, girlie, you've had a busy day! Welcome to the Blogosphere! You have such beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great! Can't wait to keep in touch over the summer through it!
ReplyDelete