
This picture was taken in 1994 (our first year dating anniversary; Ryan was 19, I was 16)
This was taken in 1995 at my Junior Prom

I am not sure when this was taken, but we were still dating. The house we are in front of was eventually to become our first home (at the time my sister was living there).

At the Rangers Game (we were in one of the suites-way cool!) Not sure when this was taken
Our Wedding July 26, 1997 in Glen Rose
This was taken on our honeymoon in Jamaica.

One of our favorite things is skiing! This was in 1998. We had been married for a year.
Ahhhh....too cute! If only you didn't live 4 hours away and gas was not $4/gallon, I would hop in the car and be there to babysit in a flash. If it makes you feel any better, I have been working on a babysitter so that we can go out next weekend for an early anniversary, and I have also come up empty-handed. Love you guys so much!!
ReplyDeleteLissa
You guys are the all-american cute love story (does that make sense to anyone besides me?)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pictures !
Oh so cute!!!!!! Thanks for sharing those precious pictures! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteIt isn't midnight yet, so I am technically not late. I love you both so much and am very proud of you for making your marriage a priority and Jesus the center of your home. Its all about Him! Wish I had been there to babysit.
Give the girls hugs for me!
Love,
Nan
The years sure have been unkind to Ryan.
ReplyDelete-uncle wade
:)
loved seeing the pictures!! ya'll haven't changed a bit!!
ReplyDelete