SwagBucks

Friday, August 22, 2008

The 2nd Day of School

Well, I was so rushed on Monday (you know me, always late!) that I did not get as many pics of Cara's first day of school, so today I made up for it and figured it still counted since it was the FIRST WEEK of school-LOL! I feel better now...
Cara thinks the backpack/lunchbox is perhaps the best thing about getting to go to school. She feels so big wearing it, but she tends to loose her balance! She does not seem to care though. She is determined to wear it all by herself, but mommy has to hold her hand so she does not fall backwards.
Cara on her way to school. She was soooo excited! She even got to wear her new sneakers today!As Cara says, "It has hearts on it".

Kids Day Out at Castle Hills Baptist Church. This sign greets you as you enter the childcare area. It is a very nice facility! Her teachers are wonderful too!

1 comment: