SwagBucks

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ah, Ain't She Pretty???

I am tweaking my blog. What do you think about the changes? I also added a link to MY NEW BLOG-YAY!, Organized Chaos, where I will post some of my organizing ideas, great links, and I hope to include some of your ideas as well. A big thanks to Sarah for giving me the inspiration and link so I could change my page and Jen for her advice! Thanks and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley,
    There are SOOOO many free backgrounds out there. I really like Sarah Lock's blog. Her's is from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    It's slow but they have some pretty stuff.

    I got mine free from http://www.suckmylolly.com/

    Some of her stuff is pretty cookey, but she is really good about telling you how to upload the new design. Hope this helps!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley it is BEAUTIFUL! I think the appeal of "decorating" a blog was the biggest reason I wanted to start one. Just to add to Jen's list, www.pyzam.com has some good ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your blog looks great! :) how did you get the cute header?

    ReplyDelete