I was tagged and I thought this would be fun, so this is for you, Sara... Here are 6 interesting (maybe) facts about me that you might not know:
- I had a gap between my 2 front teeth until the end of my 8th grade year. I think it was because of the retainer I wore when I was 4ish (to break me from sucking my thumb). I never had braces though! Thankfully, my teeth decided to crowd a little and it went away. I could do some pretty cool tricks with water there for a while!
- You all know I am a clean freak organizational person. BUT, I use to be a SLOB. Yes, I admit it, I was a slob growing up. Clothes everywhere, food under my bed (oh the horror!). To my defense though, I did keep my knick knacks in particular places and I knew when they were moved. My sister use to come in and clean and move my room around and I would freak out. I also hated when the housekeeper would come and mess with my stuff. So, I was a slob, but I was organized about it-LOL! If you don't believe me, ask Ryan.
- I drink hot tea almost every morning (Earl Grey is my fav!). I don't like coffee, so that is my substitute. I put a little honey in it and YUM! If you see me with a Starbucks cup, I am drinking a Chai Tea Latte.
- I love Taco Bueno! Ryan and I did not have it for 2 years when we lived in Southeast TX, so every time we drove to Glen Rose or Ft. Worth, the first thing we would do would be to go get some Bueno! Now I have one by my house!
- I love oldies (and I mean OLD-IES). I also am a huge fan of Fleetwood Mac, Simon and Garfunkel, Roy Orbison, and ABBA, to name a few. My dad had quite a large music collection and his music was my music. I continued to borrow his tapes well into college, then I had to start replacing with CD's when they started to not work so well.
- I love to roller skate (not inline, but regular) and ice skate. I use to skate 2-3 hours everyday growing up while listening to music (see #5). I also rode my bike everywhere and we had some great trails behind our house I would ride on. I also ran several miles a day way back when. No wonder I was so skinny! If anybody ever wants to go rollerskating, I am THERE! Ryan won't go with me, he is, shall I say, not very good at it--LOTS of falling (sorry honey).
very interesting stuff! i love all the music you do and it's because of my father too! i would go to taco beuno in college all the time!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!