SwagBucks

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Claire the Menace


Claire has become a full-blown menace. Here is a sample of what I am talking about:

  • In the kitchen, she opened the silverware drawer and pulled a butter knife out. She then proceeded to stick it in her mouth. She yelled at me when I had the nerve to take it away from her.


  • Tried to reach up and grab the very hot soup that Ryan had just made. I have to keep reminding him to not leave things by the edge. Not sure if it would help since she would just pull up a chair to get to it anyway.


  • Claire loves to play in the toilet-taking toilet paper out, swimming in it, etc-nuff said about that...Please note that if you come to my house, all bathroooms are locked up like Fort Knox.



  • Don't EVER leave a drink sitting around, even if she is in the room with you. She has a 6th sense for knowing a beverage has been left unattended.

This all happened last night...~sigh~

2 comments:

  1. Sounds just like her Daddy when he was about her age....not that I was old enough to remember. Let's just say that the stories are so infamous they have withstood the test of time.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just like her Mommy too. I was there. HaHa Cute story and the picture captures the description of events perfectly. Any news about the job? Love Mom

    ReplyDelete