SwagBucks

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Night Fun!

Well, another Friday has arrived and around here, that means, SLEEPOVER! Cate and Cara get to "spend the night" together and it is a cause for much excitement. There are blankets and pillows, tents and books, and lots talking of giggling! During the week, Cate sleeps by herself since she has such a hard time going to bed. Cara and Claire normally sleep together and seem to be more compatible with each other. This all could change once Cara starts kindergarten.



I am so glad they enjoy spending time with one another. It truly touches my heart to see them being great friends as well as sisters. I heard Cate tell Cara the run down of how the events were going to unfold tonight and I wanted to share:



Insert "Check" like Cate did after each item...


  • Get the bed ready (put the tent up, make a cozy, comfy bed)

  • Pack Bags (packing favorite toys to play with during the night)

  • Get favorite bedtime stories

  • Get favorite stuffed animals

  • Hopefully go to bed (which is what I inserted, but was quickly shot down by Cate).

Mmm, wonder where Cate gets her list making skill from??? Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment