SwagBucks

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Springtime

Although I am more of a winter-kind-of-gal, I am learning to appreciate spring. I love sending the kids outside everyday to play (can't do that when it is 30 degrees out). I love that I can plant pretty flowers and see green grass. I also love when sweet birds make nests where it seems inpracticle, just so we can appreciate God's creation close up.


I love my lantana! It is so happy here in my front bed. I also planted some marigolds to fill in the spaces between the lantana. I love it because it is so hardy and it doesn't need that much water (and loves full sun).

My little fish (before they became bored)

And After...Apparently regular water is not as fun as muddy water. I don't think Cara likes it.

The culprit...I didn't quite mind it until I had to clean them in the shower (it took forever to get the mud out of their hair).

If you can't tell, this bird made its nest in the wreath that is hanging on our front door. I hate to open it right now since she is laying on her eggs.


Two future babies I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment