On Saturday, we celebrated Claire's 3rd Birthday! I will blog about that in another post, but I wanted to include the pictures from visiting Santa at Nordstrom here.


Cate had her ballet recital on Monday but I forgot my camera :( Cate did a wonderful job dancing and she also attended a little Christmas party where she made crafts and ate goodies. After that, we went to Bass Pro Shop to go see Santa (again) and look at the fish. My girly girls really like that place for some strange reason. You should have seen Cara sitting on the 4 wheelers!

On Tuesday, Cate had her class play, The Night Before Christmas (see video below). She was 'mama in her kerchief'. I had a nightcap that my mom bought like 20 years ago when we visited Colonial Williamsburg tucked away in my hope chest. After digging around I was able to find it as well as Ryan's old high school basketball uniform. Being Ryan, he wanted to try it on, and well, HI-LAR-I-OUS! See why? I love his sense of humor (this was also his Christmas Card to his coaching friends-but photoshopped so he had a Santa Hat on)!




On Wednesday, Cara had her preschool musical. She dressed up like an angel, and let me tell you, she loved every minute of it (thanks, Brittany for lending me the costume)! I honestly thought Cara would freeze up and not perform, but she proved me wrong. There is a video below of one of the songs that she sang. 

On Thursday, Cara had her preschool party and then Cate had her AWANA party. On Friday, Cate had her class party. I was so happy to get to go to both parties and help out. Sorry I don't have any pictures. I was too busy helping with food, crafts, etc. I know the girls loved having me there and I loved being there with them. It did make me miss teaching a wee bit too. Merry Christmas Everyone!
Holy Cow! Thank you for posting that pic of Ryan! Hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete