Cara had her friend birthday about a month after her actual one (which was in January). We invited several of her little friends over to play and have lunch. I wanted to keep it pretty simple so the kids could just play. I made lunch for the moms and the kids. Cara wanted cupcakes, so I made brownie peanut butter cheesecake with whip cream & a cherry on top (after her approval of course). She had so much fun and kept telling me "thank you" but I think the moms had more fun! Mostly, I learned a valuable lesson-sometimes the simplest parties are the best parties!
CeCe,
Tirzah, Sarah, Cara,
Caelyn-you don't get much more girlie than these ladies!


The theme was "All Things Girlie" There was lots of pink and purple (Cara's favorite colors). We had the girls come in dress up. They each went home with a
goodie bag full of girlie things (tulip suckers, stickers, a heart-shaped chalkboard, rings, and pink and purple balloons.
Tirzah enjoying her cherry.
Caelyn and Layla
CeCe, Cadence, and Cara enjoying their cherries. I do
believe the whip cream and cherries was the highlight of the cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment