I missed you, blog! Did you miss me? Time to get back into the swing of things! So many things have been going on lately that I just haven't had time to even think about blogging. But, my camera is full of pictures that need to be posted and I have some things I want to start trying again (like menu planning-eek!). So, my hope is that I will get all of my pictures up this weekend- so mind all the posts coming all at once.
There are lots of things going on with us, some are a little hectic, some are challenging, but mostly things are great! God is good and doing great things! Thank you all for loving us and praying for us over the last few months. I'm looking forward to blogging again and rambling on about life in the Purtell household. Read and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment