SwagBucks

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Update

I love summer, I really do. There's nothing to do and that is a good thing! The only bad thing is the heat, but we just swim to cool off. We have enjoyed swimming at the Y and at friend's houses. School was officially over last week and since then, we have just enjoyed hanging out.

Next week is VBS! I am working in the preschool department this year as a crew guide. I helped decorate the church for it on Tuesday and Wednesday and I have to say it looks really cool. I grew up loving VBS and my kids really enjoy it now.

Ryan starts summer school on Monday (as in, teaching it). This an answer to prayer because it pays really well! He will hopefully finish his Masters at the end of June as well.

Oh, and we are moving! I'm sure most of you know this already, but Ryan got a job in Sherman. He went up there this week and is very excited about it. He has a great athletic budget, gets two assistants, only has to coach basketball (this is huge!), and likes the coaches. There is only one high school and he says it is very nice. The cool thing is there are multiple elementary schools, but since he is an employee of the district, we can send our kids to any one of them (it doesn't depend on where we live). We also get to pick the teacher we want!

He kept calling me and telling me all the stores/restaurants. It seems it has everything SA has so I feel we are getting the best of both worlds; small town living but big-city amenities. We are excited!

I hope you all have a great summer! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment