We officially have a kindergartner and a third grader as of today! I had two very excited young ladies to deal with this morning and everything went off without a hitch!We started our day with homemade raspberry waffles and orange juice. We got dressed in our new outfits and shoes and then mom drove us to school. We said some prayers and talked about some of the school rules. We took some pictures and then quietly walked to our classrooms. We are big girls now but still agreed to give hugs and kisses before mommy left us to learn, play, and have fun.


And what did they say when they got home? "It...was...AWESOME!"
Me: What was your favorite thing about school?
Cara: Lunch and Snack
Cate: Recess
Guess some things never change!
Claire also started her first day as well at her PPCD school. She kept saying, "ride bus", "backpack"? She will be attending every day in the afternoon. Do you know what that means? Yes..., I have about 3 hours every day to MYSELF (do you hear the angels singing?). Wanna know what I did? Well, nothing glamorous - ran errands, laundry, cleaned the house, and maybe I snuck in a few bon bons every now and then ;)

My goodness how time flies! Your girls are adorable. YAY for good first days! =)
ReplyDelete