Claire is getting so big. She took her first steps yesterday. She has been a little chicken up to this point, but she is getting more daring. She is gaining weight (finally!) and it seems that she may just have some food allergies that have been causing her all the issues that we thought were Celiac Disease. We will be getting some more testing done I am sure ~sigh~ but hopefully we will know more about what those allergies are. I am to the point that if she is gaining weight and meeting the milestones of development, that I am not going to worry about it as much. I meet with the pediatric GI next week, so no more worrying about it until then.
Mariposita means "little butterfly" in spanish. Ryan came home one day and started calling her that. He says she is dainty and it fits rather well I think! She is also talking more and more. I am working on sign language for eat, more, please, etc but she blows me off. She is smart, too smart for this age. She is a thinker, not a doer. I think I am going to really have to watch her when she gets older. She already pushed a chair up to the counter the other day to get something! Oh brother, here we go!
Mariposita means "little butterfly" in spanish. Ryan came home one day and started calling her that. He says she is dainty and it fits rather well I think! She is also talking more and more. I am working on sign language for eat, more, please, etc but she blows me off. She is smart, too smart for this age. She is a thinker, not a doer. I think I am going to really have to watch her when she gets older. She already pushed a chair up to the counter the other day to get something! Oh brother, here we go!+005.jpg)
+002.jpg)
Great blog!
ReplyDeleteIt does need a few more pictures of Ryan, e.g. eating cheese dip from a bowl perched on his stomach, sprinting after a child (looking like a poodle running on its back feet), some close-ups of the T-Rex arms, that kind of thing.
I can email you some if you need.
-Uncle Wade