SwagBucks

Friday, May 23, 2008

Epi Pens and Nebulizers-What every girl wants...

Just a little update on Claire Ella: She went to the allergist today. I took my cell phone and showed videos and pictures of her "reactions". Yes, it was a good idea, thank you very much! Anyway, the doctor and I really talked about what was happening, and she prescribed an Epi Pen, nebulizer, and an inhaler. Claire is having some wheezing now when she has an allergic reaction, so she will need some breathing treatments. They showed me how to use the epi pen and boy did that freak me out! I am not very good in tramatic situations, so if Claire can't breath and I have to jab that needle into her leg, I will need a tranquilizer afterwards. We will also have a more extensive RAST test (bloodwork) to determine some other allergies. Right now, she can't have any Dairy, Peanut, or anything with egg whites in it, but there is obviously more she is allergic to. The good news is she is now 20 pounds! I am so happy she is gaining weight. I am not use to having a petit person in our house! She has become a walking machine-FINALLY! I will try and post a picture very soon of her in motion to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment