SwagBucks

Friday, May 23, 2008

SUMMER COME QUICK!

Boy am I ready for summer! The best thing about being a teacher is being off for summer. I am ready for Cate to be out of school so we can go do fun things and not have to do homework. I am really ready for Ryan to be home more. We need to stock up now before BB starts up again; then I will become a BB widow once more :(. My hours will slow down at work too, and I think I am going to take a 2 week vacation. It is somewhat painful for me to do that since I have been teaching online for over 2 years and never took off for 2 whole weeks. I inherited my mother's, um, workholic work ethic (love ya mom)! But, I am going to try. I think I might be a little bored honestly! What will I do while my kids nap? Will I sew, scrapbook, clean? Gosh, I hope not. Maybe read a book? Nah, that is not me either. Nap? Mmm, sleep sounds good! I am very much looking forward to our vacation in the big GR and FW! The only thing I am not looking forward to is the heat and the mosquitoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment