- Stephanie tagged me, so I obliged. Enjoy!
- You’re feeling: Like not working today and getting ready for my date with my hubby instead!
- To your left: 1 of 2 bulletin boards (this one is for our personal stuff), the other work related
- On your mind: tackling my laundry monster, not wanting to work
- Last meal included: A frozen dinner and unsweet ice tea (and I threw in some chocolate for good measure)
- You sometimes find it hard to: spend enough time playing with my kids
- The weather: Very nice for TX!
- Something you have a collection of: Christmas Villages, although I have not been able to get them out the last few years. I have no where to put them and my kids will break them to smitereens I am sure.
- A smell that cheers you up: A clean house and fresh mowed grass
- A smell that can ruin your mood: dirty diapers, especially when I have 2 to change at once. You don't want to come over after nap time; my kids are notorious for stinking up the house at that time.
- How long since you last shaved:yesterday
- The current state of your hair: in bad need of a cut and style!
- The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer):my filing system
- Your skill with chopsticks: out of practice
- Which section you head for first in a bookstore: children's books
- Something you’re craving: Dr Pepper
- Your general thoughts on the presidential race: our choices now are pretty lame
- How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none-thank God!
- Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: sit outside on my swing
- Always secretly thought you’d be a good: professional organizer. I get excited walking into the Container Store and I am always trying to organize my house. I enjoy cleaning and being tidy.
- Something that freaks you out a little: driving on bridges over a large body of water and heights
- Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Dove milk chocolate w/caramel filling candy-so good and so addicting!
- You have never: been on a diet
- You never want to: do anything that requires me to go fast or be really high up in the air
Monday, May 5, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment