SwagBucks

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

She's Mobile! Watch Out!

I promised some pictures of Claire walking, so here they are!




Claire-17 1/2 Months





Walking to Daddy. She walks all the time, but we had to bribe her with goldfish to take these pics




Oh #$(&#@@#*! Who left that massive shoe in my way!



I swear officer, I only had a couple...



All Done...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! She's walking! I know I told you this before, but I have late walkers, too. #1 was 16 1/2 months, #2 was 21 months (yes, you read that right, and there was nothing wrong with him). #3 is still working on pulling up to standing at 16 1/2 months, so we'll see when she actually takes a step! No worries, Mama! They do it in their own time. And then we have to be sad to not have a crawler in the house anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that just a flattering picture of Ryan sitting indian-style or has he swallowed a tape worm since we last visited?

    -Uncle Wade

    ReplyDelete