SwagBucks

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Money Saving Momma!

It has been a good week for some great deals! The great thing about Thanksgiving is all the leftover turkey and ham I had! I made 3 casseroles on Monday and put them away for the rest of the week. That has been the best present I could give myself by not having to scurry around and cook after I get done working. I spent only $44.00 on groceries for the whole week thanks to all that yummy meat left over (and coupons-those helped too-LOL!). About coupons, let me tell you the deal I got at CVS this week. For those of you who don't know, I am a CVS addict. I pretty much get all of my toiletries, etc there for free. How? Extra Care Bucks (ECB). I buy things that give me ECB and then I roll them over and over and get my stuff for free. I also use my coupons. It is pretty complicated, so I won't bore you with the details. Once you understand the system, it is really easy. You can click HERE if you would like to know how to do it. I also made a trip to Walgreens and got a few things using my Register Rewards (WG equivalent to ECB). I got Cate a musical snowglobe for Christmas (she asked Santa for one) and some princess socks for stocking stuffers and paid about $4!!!! Here is a list of my freebies for this week (I think I actually paid just .59 out of pocket).



*2 8pks of Duracell AA and AAA batteries
*2 boxes 18ct Playtex Tampons
*Cascade Action Packs
*Loreal Lip Gloss
*Venus Embrace Razor
*Pantene Shampoo
*Aussie Hair Spray
*Colgate Toothpaste
*Wet Ones Wipes
*pocket tissues
*there is some other stuff, I just can't remember everything.
Keep in mind I did several transactions at different times. I rolled my ECB over and over to get this stuff for free (or for just pocket change). I even have more ECB for next time! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - I didn't know you had a blog!! :) If you like CVS deals, and looking at some of the blogs you listed in your sidebar - you might like Alyssa at A Kingdom First Mom.

    http://www.kingdomfirstmom.com/

    Laters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!!! I had now idea that was possible.

    ReplyDelete