SwagBucks

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Grocery Game


Today I tried something new. As most of you know, I am quite the bargain shopper. I have been CVSing (CVS), Wagging (Walgreens), and now, I am Gaming (Grocery Game @ HEB). For the last few months, a friend and I go to CVS and Walgreens together every Sunday at 5:00 to get almost free to 100% free stuff. I have added Walmart and Target to my shopping and I have been getting some great deals there as well . There are some great blogs out there that tell the readers what the deals are at national chains that I mentioned above, but I have been eluded by HEB. I have a wonderful HEB Plus right by my house, but have a hard time knowing what the great deals are there. Thanks to Christy C. (shout out-HEY!), I have been introduced to the Grocery Game. It is hard for me to explain (and waaay long) in a blog, so HERE is the link to the website. Hopefully on Sundays, I will post my bargains. My goal is to eventually only spend about $40-$60 a week on groceries. It might take me a little bit since the savings is all about stockpiling, but hopefully I will get there! I do enjoy the challenge! P.S. If you are interested in the Grocery Game, let me know! If you sign up, please use me as a referral (you need my email address). I will get a credit for each referral. It works with most grocery store chains (HEB, Albertsons Kroger, etc). Happy shopping!

1 comment: