

Cate was apprehensive about getting in the water. She asked me if there were fish and alligators. She finally got in and loved it! Our Boating Adventure
The girls' first time on a boat was fun and quite interesting!
Getting ready to head out! Cara was so excited!
Uncle Jimmy, The Captain
Cousin Rachel

Grandmother

Aunt Shannon

And then the boat broke down...Here Cara has taken command while Uncle Jimmy tries to fix the boat.

Then, it starts to rain...
and rain...(and we aren't moving)
Finally, Jimmy's brother comes along to take us (and the broken boat) back to the dock. You can't imagine my relief when I did not have to ride that thing with my kids!We did some other fun stuff too!

Like Kayaking (with cousin Joshua)...
And Fishing...
And just relaxing and visiting!We also ate lots of yummy food, but I was too busy stuffing my face to get pics.
Now if I could just come up with a couple million dollars and buy my own lake house, we could do this everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment