SwagBucks

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ft. Worth Vacation

After three days in Glen Rose, we were off to see Nan and all of the cousins! We had a nice time Friday night playing outside on the trampoline and watching Claire slide down the big slide with no fear. On Saturday, we went to the splash park and then had Barker/Purtell Karoke Night. Sunday, Ryan and I went to church to see our former pastor preach and then we went swimming with family. Monday, Nancy and I went to Sam Moon. We had a wonderful time with everyone! I wanted to take more pictures, but my stinkin camera ran out of memory. But, I think you will enjoy the video of Cate singing karoke-well worth the extra memory to record!

At the Splash Park with Anna, Will, Eli, Alex and Molly











Cate, Anna, and Molly (Claire also had the same suit on-not planned!)



Nan and Aunt Lissa



Aunt Cathy, Molly, and Cara hanging out





Chris, Ryan, and Wade singing

Rapping away!



Cate singing, "Rock Monster" from the Veggie Tales Movie, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (the kids love it!). Sorry about the orientation. I don't know why it's sideways (I didn't film it that way)??

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy! It makes me want to do it all again! Cate's debut as a rap star is too special.
    Love you!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete