SwagBucks

Sunday, July 19, 2009

$My Deals$ and My Lists

Some of my blog readers and friends have been asking me how do I save money at CVS, Walgreens, and at the grocery store (as featured on this blog)? My trick? I get them from other people who do all the dirty work! I read several blogs/sites every week (typically Saturday night) and they tell EXACTLY what to get, which coupons to use, and what the best deals are. You will find them listed now under "My Favorite Blog/Sites" on the sidebar. Money Saving Mom also has CVS and Walgreen's instructions that are pretty easy to follow. She does a good job of explaining the "game" and it really helped me when I first started. I also created a LABEL list showing all of my grocery deals as well as some of my tips and tricks for easy reference (also on the sidebar). If any of you ever want to go with me one Sunday afternoon, I would love for you to join me! Happy Shopping!



Here are my deals this week:


At CVS, I got some great deals on school supplies! I went at midnight (yes, midnight) on Saturday and all the school supplies were free after ECBs! I needed a few other things that were on sale and that I had coupons for. My total for all this was $7.92

Walgreens had a mean school supply sale this week. Coupled with the fact that I had $5 in RR (register rewards) from previous a previous purchase, I got a lot of bang for my buck including two Neutrogena cosmetics (lipstick and eye make-up which alone were $8 each). My total at Walgreens $ 7.31



My biggest "YAY" this week: I have almost bought all of the necessary school supplies for Cate in these two shopping trips!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm sold! I'm going to try and start doing the CVS thing. I need to call you 'cause I have some questions about how to take advantage of HEB and Walgreens.

    Keep up the good work, Ashley! It's very inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete