What We're Eating:
**anything that wasn't eaten last week has been carried over to this week. Ryan had a retreat last weekend, so the girls and I just had sandwhiches/leftovers instead of me cooking. As usual, weekends are left open and I did not include the sides.
- Mon-Jumbalaya
- Tues-Mexican Casserole
- Wed-Chicken and Dumplings
- Thurs-Leftovers (busy day and evening, so no cooking!)
- Fri-Ribeyes
What We're Doing:
- Cara and Cate both have Meet the Teacher this week. They are so excited about school starting next Monday!
- Ashley is working on publicizing MOPS stuff (she is the Publicity Coordinator)
- School bedtimes are enforced (8:00pm) as of today along with new bedtime routine/devotions with daddy. Perhaps I will blog about that.
- We plan on doing some shoe shopping during the tax free weekend. The girls all need new shoes badly!
What We're Working On:
- Shoe shopping for all!
- Outing with Cate to go ice skating
- Haircuts
- Sign Cate up for Dance
- Pay deposit for Cara's preschool
- Reserve Cate's Bday Party location
(we may be broke by the end of this month! Geesh!)
The start of school is EXPENSIVE! I will be praying that the money will just stretch... :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete