This week, I went to HEB, CVS, and Walgreens, and Walmart for my fillers.
**special note: This will probably be my last "My Deals" Post. I still plan on bargain shopping every week, but I will not be posting about it since schedules are starting to become more demanding and it takes time to take pics and upload them. I don't think anyone cares about what I buy anyway (*smile*)!
$43.45 at HEB
Got 2 loaves of bread, 2 boxes Raisin Bran Crunch, 2 pkgs yogurt smoothies, juice and milk, whole chicken, chips, crackers, and pretzels, and some toiletries among other things.

$10.81 at CVS for two packages Huggies and Razor and received 6 ECBs for next time
$8.63 at Walgreens (Jergens Natural Lotion, 4 cans soup, toothpaste, and two pkgs of Bic Pens) and received 5 RR for next time.

I can understand why you will not have time to list out your weekly deals anymore, BUT I have really enjoyed seeing them this past month! For the the first time ever, I have taken advantage of the CVS and Walgreens deals (my Walgreens trip this week looked pretty close to yours) and am pretty pumped about it! I'm so GLAD you explained how you do things!
ReplyDelete