So sorry I haven't been posting this the last few weeks. Ok, time to get back into the swing of things!
What We're Eating:
- We are trying to clean out the pantry and fridge. So, this week, I am not going to post our menu since it all depends on what I can come up with at the last minute. Since I am also going to be out of town for three days, I didn't want to come up with the menu since Ryan will be doing all of the cooking-and it's all about "feeling" with him-lol!
What We're Doing:
- I am leaving for Nashville for the MOPS Convention on Thursday! I will be gone for 3 1/2 days-yipeee!!! My husband's mom is coming in on Friday to visit (and lend a helping hand). I haven't flown in 12 years and have never been away from the kids that long, so this should be interesting!
What We're Working On:
- I want to get the entire house cleaned, all the laundry done, and some cookies/muffins made before I leave on Thursday morning.
- Put the finishing details on Cate and Cara's rooms (I moved the older two together and Claire is now in her own room and then redecorated). I will try and post the results next week.
- Organize my office! It is bad people! It has become a dumping ground for crafts, birthday presents, decorations, etc.
- Sell Cate's old bedding/decorations on Ebay or Craigslist (Simply Shabby Chic if anyone is interested).
No comments:
Post a Comment