SwagBucks

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Box Fan

Something bad happened tonight. The box fan in Cate and Cara's room died. I have created little "white noise" addicts and tears were shed when they realized there would be no box fan set on #2 tonight. When Cara was born, I bought a box fan to put between the rooms so when she woke up in the middle of the night, it wouldn't wake Cate up. They have been addicts ever since. When we lived in Buna, Ryan and I put one in our bedroom because the only house we could find was right across the street from train tracks-and you know what that means! So, we are all a bunch of white noise lovers. Tonight, I am not sleeping with my fan-it is in the girls' room. Guess how I good I will sleep? Guess what I will be buying tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment