SwagBucks

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Painful Process

I have been experiencing one of the most painful processes ever.... GROWING OUT BANGS. Cara has had a short haircut and bangs for the past few years, but she wants to grow it out. Who could blame her? All princesses have long hair and she is a princess after all *smile*. Well, I decided that if she was going to have long hair, she might as well grow out them bangs. PAIN! Barrettes won't stay in (I even bought some special clips that aren't suppose to slide out and we have lost most of them--because they slide out!). Headbands...well they just suck. They aren't long enough to be put back in a ponytail yet. So, most of the time they are down, in her face, annoying me more than her. Just a few more months of this right?

Cute short cut before. For after pics, just check out the past few posts from Christmas. You'll see what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment