SwagBucks

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring Cleaning??

I'm nesting. Wait, you have to be pregnant to nest, and I am NOT pregnant! Ok, I'm spring cleaning. Let's call it that except if you were a psychologist and maybe you would know that I clean excessively when I am stressed. Yes, I'll admit it. I stress clean. Call me crazy-cuckoo!


Here is a run down of what I have done so far this week (since Saturday):
-Done all the laundry, including the bath mats
-wiped down the baseboards in my bathroom
-thouroughly cleaned my shower from top to bottom and shined the fake chrome.
-vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed with my #2 (my Oreck is in the vacuum hospital so I am using the central vac that came with our house-good, but I like my Oreck better).
-cleaned out my filing cabinet and I am in the process of either finding a place to shred it or shredding it myself
-Organized my pantry (I need more bins and I also need to get my label maker out. Yes, I have a label maker-I'm cool like that.
-Went through the girls' clothes/shoes and put winter stuff in storage
-Cleaned the upstairs
-Cleaned the downstairs
-drooled at Bed Bath Beyond at all of their organizational goodness. I also bought several Yankee Candles and a stainless steel water bottle all for $12 ;)
-moved some decorations around and filled another box with garage sale goodies.
-Had the van washed, but I detailed the interior because I refuse to pay extra for that (they never do a good enough job anyway). I also removed the car seat covers and washed them. I then threatened my kids with their lives if they dirtied my car in the next 48 hours.
-cleaned out the fridge in the kitchen
-repotted my herbs
-went grocery shopping at HEB, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and Sam's
-redeemed our reward card points (our debit card from Wells Fargo) for gift certificates to Starbucks and Ruby Tuesday-so pumped about those!

Here is what I still hope to accomplish in the next few days:
-shred my papers
-get the oil changed in my van
-sew the room-darkening fabric onto Claire's curtains-yes, I can sew.
-finish buying the bins for my pantry and to also go through my medicine/first aid kit
-clean out the garage fridge
-get my Oreck serviced
-make Claire's appt with the eye doctor-she might need glasses
-get the carpets cleaned
-go through Claire's clothes
-continue to gather things for the garage sale boxes (purge)
-I'm sure I'll think of more things to do...

No, I'm not on Speed...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment