
Ugh, now we just have to fill them up. I loathe moving...
On the other hand, we did find a house that we love so that is good. The bad news is it is much smaller than what we are currently living in so we are selling a lot of stuff. I will try and post pics once we get moved in.
Do you have a pic of the new house? Is it that one you told us about?
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need any help packing. Maybe our IF group can come one day.
Moving is not for the faint of heart!
ReplyDeleteBut I am so glad you love the new pad.
Lory, I do have pics, but I probably shouldn't post them until we are living there. I am hoping to get some pics on here once we are moved in and settled (might be a year or so ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, I will let you know if I need help. Thank You!