SwagBucks

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Girly Day

Ryan went the Rangers Game yesterday (Saturday) so it was just me and the girls. They played outside for a while with their friends (and I did relish having the house to myself), but we ended up spending most of the day hanging out. Here is what we did:


**Cate made a "Spa". We did makeup, hair, and then played dress up. This was Claire's first ever makeup session, and let me tell you, she loved every minute of it! I didn't think she would like it, but she was so still and patient while I painted her nails and put her makeup on. Today, I found her in my bathroom in my makeup kit putting on blush.

**We ordered pizza and then played outside on our new swing set for most of the evening. I even swung (which normally makes me motion sick).


**I gave the girls a bubble bath

**We finished the evening with dessert and a movie, The Princess Diaries. Cara was out like a light within 2 minutes, but Cate and I enjoyed watching it together.



No comments:

Post a Comment