SwagBucks

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Get Behind Much?

WARNING: I am awfully behind! Here is what we have been up to the last month:


Claire's class went trick or treating at the hospital-she was Tinkerbell

The child doesn't like her picture being taken *sigh*


Our annual pumpkin carving while reading, The Pumpkin Patch Parable.


My two oldest couldn't be more different. Cate absolutely loves everything about carving. I even let her do all of it this year (knife and all).

This is Cara after I threw pumpkin guts at her playfully-and it didn't even hit her (see it on the wall?). I didn't know it would invoke this response. I had to apologize a lot...a lot! Later, she ran off because the smell was making her gag.


Strawberry Shortcake and Hannah Montana (again). Hey, my kids are easy to please! Just give them a wig and their golden!


Cate took this pic. Ryan was Billy Ray (Hannah's Dad) and I was a Referee-Ryan said it was the scariest costume he had ever seen.



Perhaps the thing they enjoy most about Halloween is passing out candy to the trick or treaters.


Cate won the Husky Writer Award out of her class for the 9 weeks. They have a Honor Celebration that is a pretty big deal to award all of the students. She was beaming.




No comments:

Post a Comment