
I meant to post this on Monday, but my work schedule has picked up, so better late than never! On Monday, we went to Sam's to get some bulk items and Ryan got lots of clothes for work. I am not the best bulk buyer, I mostly just get things I feel are cheaper in the long run and what we tend to eat a lot of. At Sam's I got soy milk, cheese sticks, PB&J, waffles, chips, bread, and cookies (biscotti). Sunday, I went to HEB to get the sale items (see pic below). I plan on visiting Walmart today to get my "fillers". I didn't go to CVS or Walgreens this week since I didn't need any of the items that were on sale.
At HEB, I got lots of fruit (bananas, plums, grapes, oranges) and bell peppers, the hamburger meat was on sale for $1.78 each (got 3), the markers were $1, and then there were some good deals on the hummus and pita chips (Claire is enjoying them in this pic). I also got three pkgs hot dogs, two pkgs AA batteries, and shaving cream for .99 among other things. And I love the HEB laundry detergent. It costs $7.99 for the 64 loads size and it does a great job. All this for $51.10 (which is more than what I want to spend, but since I had to buy the detergent, it put me up to the fifty dollar mark instead of forty).
At HEB, I got lots of fruit (bananas, plums, grapes, oranges) and bell peppers, the hamburger meat was on sale for $1.78 each (got 3), the markers were $1, and then there were some good deals on the hummus and pita chips (Claire is enjoying them in this pic). I also got three pkgs hot dogs, two pkgs AA batteries, and shaving cream for .99 among other things. And I love the HEB laundry detergent. It costs $7.99 for the 64 loads size and it does a great job. All this for $51.10 (which is more than what I want to spend, but since I had to buy the detergent, it put me up to the fifty dollar mark instead of forty).**My "YAY" for the week: 4 Green Bell Peppers for $2.00! I love bell peppers, so I plan on making stuffed bell peppers this week once I find a recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment